LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER/WTT: Non-Scoop Hood for Scooped...

Old 05-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER/WTT: Non-Scoop Hood for Scooped...

Would like to trade my Black Sand Pearl Non-Scooped hood for one that is scooped of the same color. My hood is in very good condition with no chips or deep scratches. It has faint scratches for when I used the wrong type of wash cloth but you cannot see them unless you are at certain angles with the light and close up eyballing it.

They are only in one small area, for the most part the hood is like new. I can do without the scoop just would be cool to have a different look, I know some folks do not like the fake scoop, I would not mind it.

I am in the San Angelo, Tx area, Let me know if interested, I can go as far as San Antonio, Dallas, maybe even Corpus Christi, I know folks in those locations so would just be a road trip for me

I will post a more current pic later today. Thanks!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
oh, gotta love the trade hood posts...even w/ a scratched hood....bump for a near impossible trade...!!

FYI, might want to throw some money into the trade, or just check out certifit for scooped hoods, many members are getting them cheap nowdays from them...
Old 05-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
I may check them out, not really to worried about getting one. Just figured if someone wanted to trade I would, they may have a scratched scooped hood to trade for my scratched non-scooped

I think some folks have traded up, some like the scoop some don't I guess.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
yea, i know if i ever got a sport, i would trade, those scoops are worthless IMHO, just block your view of the road...
Old 05-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #5

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I did check out that Certifit place you mentioned, both panels are the same price there. And you are right they are not to expensive either. I will see what happens, thanks for the info on that, if I don't find a trade I may buy one later.

Thanks!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
twr437 is just really nicetwr437 is just really nicetwr437 is just really nicetwr437 is just really nice

Name: Tim
twr437's Tacoma Gallery
I am from San Angelo, lived there for 23 yrs. I currently reside in east Texas, but make a trip to SA at least once every 2 months to see family. I was just happy to see a fellow San Angeloan......good luck with the hood.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalis View Post
Hey, I did check out that Certifit place you mentioned, both panels are the same price there. And you are right they are not to expensive either. I will see what happens, thanks for the info on that, if I don't find a trade I may buy one later.

Thanks!
I think they come unpainted, so you'd still have to drop $$$ in to paint it.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #8

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
i think they come unpainted, so you'd still have to drop $$$ in to paint it.
ugh!
Old 05-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #9

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twr437 View Post
I am from San Angelo, lived there for 23 yrs. I currently reside in east Texas, but make a trip to SA at least once every 2 months to see family. I was just happy to see a fellow San Angeloan......good luck with the hood.
Hey there! Thanks for posting, good to hear from someone from the ole hometown! I have been here since '94, I love this place, not to big or to small, just right