Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: '10 front bumper VA

Old 05-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
simmersm is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ex Air Force
simmersm's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: '10 front bumper VA

Looking for a front bumper to fit my '10 taco.. either BSP or the grey plastic, don't care. Will pay for good parts if you replaced with a aftermarket piece. Let me know a price. Looking for a grill too. BSP, grey, chrome.

thanks

Matt
Old 05-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Matt,

I've got a mag grey with fog lights in them. Its off a '10 with around 5000mi on it. It was perfect when it came off the truck for my All-Pro install but the wind blew and it rolled off the grass and onto some concrete so there are some scratches on the top part of it. Other than that its fine and the fog lights work. You'll need to wire the fog lights in. I clipped off the stock connectors to attach to my PIAAs.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm in Centreville VA. I'll have to look at how much these are going for. Did you have an offer?
Old 05-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
simmersm is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ex Air Force
simmersm's Tacoma Gallery
I would have to see how much it would be to get it painted. Definately interested though.. have to see how much its gonna cost me through insurance as well with my 500 dollar deductible