Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 01-04 2.5" Rough Country spacer lift already assembled

Old 05-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 01-04 2.5" Rough Country spacer lift already assembled

I going to be taking off my 2.5" Rough Country spacer lift soon. They're already installed on the factory struts so all you'd need to do is remove your current struts and throw these on there for an instant lift. I've never had a problem with these and I've done some good off roading with them from desert runs to slow mountain crawling.

Let me know if you're interested.

Here are some pics. I'm the silver double cab.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/577690186wNsmzi
Old 05-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I cant' see the pics here at work so I'm not sure. I know my truck is on the 4th page. It's the only silver '01 double cab with the red antenna.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I cant' see the pics here at work so I'm not sure. I know my truck is on the 4th page. It's the only silver '01 double cab with the red antenna.
that will help others out who might be interested in this, just trying to help you help others by directing them to the pictures of your truck. You have about four pages of pictures I noticed.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. When I get home I put up specific pics of my truck. I'm blocked at work right now.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
bikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedbikewrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Mike
bikewrench's Tacoma Gallery
How much?
Old 05-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #7

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I thinking around $85.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
here it is
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2...04989810QvHjxH
Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #9

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #10

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I have some 2.5'' revtek spacers installed on the stock strut/coil assembly as well. not to steal the show. just if theres more than one person interested
Old 05-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
your username is dumb...