Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 03+ Tacoma WIRED Steering Wheel Control Interface REMPIOTOY

Old 05-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
ryhi is on a distinguished road

ryhi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 03+ Tacoma WIRED Steering Wheel Control Interface REMPIOTOY

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW in unopened package SoundGate REMPIOTOY steering wheel control interface for aftermarket Pioneer and Sony headunits. This unit is WIRED and will never have to be programmed like other interfaces that use infrared (IR) and have a delay/lag. I have this installed in a 2006 Solara SE (without JBL) with a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD and it works GREAT. This is a MUST when upgrading your factory radio. The steering controls work instantaneously when you press them as it does with the OEM radio. Double check and make sure that your aftermarket Pioneer or Sony stereo has the input for a wired remote (the website doesn't list all the different Pioneer/Sony models that it is with compatible with since there are numerous models).

I have an extra one because I ordered one from a website and it was back-ordered so I ordered another one off a different website. This one finally showed up in the mail.

This unit fits many of the newer Toyota/Lexus/Scion cars with steering wheel controls. See their website for compatibility with other cars: http://www.soundgate.com/index.php?r...usereferrer=1&

$65 + shipping (paypal add 3%)

Best way to contact me is email: ryhi@hotmail.com
Old 05-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #2

ryhi's Tacoma Gallery
sold.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
dangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to behold
dangerbird's Tacoma Gallery
So how did you like this unit? How was the response times on the remote?
Old 05-26-2010, 01:34 AM   #4

ryhi's Tacoma Gallery
its a must have if you upgrade your oem deck. the controls work as they did from the factory.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:11 AM   #5
dangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to beholddangerbird is a splendid one to behold
dangerbird's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks