Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Chrome grill with grillcraft already installed for sale?

Old 05-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
Maintenance Man has a spectacular aura aboutMaintenance Man has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
Maintenance Man's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome grill with grillcraft already installed for sale?

Im super busy with work and do not have the time to make my grill the way I want it....SO, does anyone have or know where I can go to buy a fully made whole grill pc ready to bolt in and go? Mine is chrome and I am not too picky about the mesh, prefer grillcraft. or one of those satoshi grills (willing to pay extra).

Thanks
Old 05-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, you can purchase a grillcraft for $150 and cut your grill out in 5mins.

The time it takes really wouldn't be very excessive.

I have a chrome grille that will be up for sale, but I'll be using my grillcraft on my new white grille.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure how picky you are on what style they are but there are some aftermarket ones on ebay. Their not my cup of tea but they might be for you.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
Maintenance Man has a spectacular aura aboutMaintenance Man has a spectacular aura about
Thanks thats good info, Ill look on ebay. I know 2-3 hours doesnt sound like much but when you have two jobs and work on A\C's on the side. I just dont have the time.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
You need some down time man. Sit on your butt, sip a beer and watch a game or something. But I do understand the need to work like you do.
You send the beer and I will drink it-thats a promise!
Old 05-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
LOL!

If you got time to drink the beer, you have time to do this on your own.

If not, you have to change your name from "Maintenance Man" to "Pays for Maintenance, Man!"
Old 05-20-2010, 03:46 PM   #8
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^

Now that's a guy that wants out of his chrome grille!

Take him up on that offer, that's the ticket.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
LOL!

If you got time to drink the beer, you have time to do this on your own.

If not, you have to change your name from "Maintenance Man" to "Pays for Maintenance, Man!"
Now thats funny! Probably true too...how bout drinking while on the job?? ummm...probably wouldnt have my job very long. I guess I am just stuck be sober then..
Old 05-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Maintenance Man...proposition for you. I have an extra chrome grill I was going to sell. I will sell you the grill for $50 and install the Grillcraft at cost for you. You also pay shipping. Seen Grillcraft for around $160. So

$50 - my grill
$160 - Grillcraft
$25 - shipping
$235 total very rough guesstimate
What kind of payment methods do you perfer? Paypal, money order, credit card? I am interested, Is the chrome grill you have in good condition? Have you ever installed a aftermarket grill before? (no offense)
Old 05-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Better to drink while doing the grillcraft install!! If not then I would take up Tallyman's offer as long as HE doesn't drink while doing the grillcraft install..LOL

Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #13
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
I have an extra chrome grill that i don't use and would be willing to make a satoshi for somebody!!