Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: SAW 2.0's

Old 05-21-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
FS: SAW 2.0's

Hello folks,

I bought some used SAW 2.0's off a buddies 05 4runner because he decided to go with FOX 2.5 with the resi, The coilovers are in great conditon and not rusted or beat the shit out of like most of them you see for sale. Coilovers have about 20K from previous owner. These will fit 2nd gen Tacomas, 03-Current 4runners and newer FJ Cruisers. I'm selling my Tacoma to a Co worker because his 01 Maxima is having some engine troubles and he needs a new vehicle ASAP. I never had a chance to mount these on my truck and all I'm asking is what I paid for them. First buyer with $500 takes it!

PM me with more details.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: SAW 2.0's-sawinstall001.jpg  
Old 05-21-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
If you never had a chance to mount them on your truck, why is there a pic of a SAW CO mounted on a truck. Please post a pic of the actual item for sale.
Its probably a picture on his buddies 4runner.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #3
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Yes they are pictures of them mounted on his 4runner just before he took them off. Sorry for the confusion!
Old 05-21-2010, 01:31 AM   #5
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
can you achieve 3" of lift in the front with these? i was debating Radflo's i might be down.