Notices

FS TRD Off Road front springs & shocks

View Poll Results: Should I sell
Take the $100 and be happy 10 71.43%
Hold out for more 1 7.14%
Don't sell, hold on to them just in case.... 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Should I Sell??? TRD Off Road front springs & shocks

I lifted my truck awhile back and now I'm getting around to selling the stuff I took off. I have a local offer me $100 bucks for my front coils/shocks. Should I take the offer and be happy or hold out for more?

I was asking $150.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...id=&search=TRD

These are used OEM Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road front springs / Bilstein shocks. I put a lift on my truck and replaced the front coilovers. These are in great condition; they were only used for approximately 8 months / 13,000 miles.

Taken off a 09 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road.
These shocks will fit 05-10 Toyota Tacoma.

Old 05-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
The top plates are kind of hard to get when you need them.
I would say the $100.00 local is a good deal. No shipping costs and it is a done deal.
I say take it.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Take it!
Old 05-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the option for why the eff is there a poll in a BST thread?

keep your stocks man
never know..
Old 05-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
wheres the option for why the eff is there a poll in a BST thread?

keep your stocks man
never know..
Becasuse if someone here wants to buy them. Where you you put the thread?
Old 05-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Becasuse if someone here wants to buy them. Where you you put the thread?
um... what?

anyways i was just foxin with you man.
i would keep your stocks. you never know when you will need them again.
just my .02
Old 05-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
chopshop is on a distinguished road
Name: Darryl
chopshop's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have these?