LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Crossfab 3 tab lightbar FS

Old 05-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
lilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to behold
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
Crossfab 3 tab lightbar FS

I have a Crossfab 3 tab lightbar that I got in the GB,I had it Pro-Coated yesterday after I received it.The place I took it to used to be LineX then changed to Pro-Coat wich uses the same process.It is a little to thick and glossy for my taste.The craftsmanship is excellent,never been mounted and is nothing wrong with it.I am just not a fan of shinney pieces on my truck,as I am in the process of removing everything chrome.I paid $155 for the bar,$35 for shipping and $60 to have it coated.I will take $215 and I will pay shipping.Pay Pal preferd but will take MO.I can send more pics upon request.

Thank's,
Jason

rlilhank@bellsouth.net
Old 05-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
lilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to behold
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
another pic

Old 05-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
why are all your pics upside-down....lol
free bump and good lookin light bar
Old 05-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
Never noticed till now

jason
Old 05-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent ,
Old 05-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD to eflatlander.

thank's
Old 05-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhank View Post
SOLD to eflatlander.

thank's
quick sale. good to know. Mine shipped today, and I hope it fits, and looks good.