Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb: Rear axle with e-locker for 2010 tacoma

Old 05-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Wtb: Rear axle with e-locker for 2010 tacoma

hey guys i want to change out my prerunner lsd rear axle and get a rear axle with e-locker, i am looking for:
rear axle with e-locker
4wd ecu
locker switch
locker wire harness.
thanks for looking.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco323 View Post
hey guys i want to change out my prerunner lsd
If you don't have a sport you don't have LSD.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Some PreRunners have LSD. Mine does.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
If you don't have a sport you don't have LSD.
He does not have a mechanical LSD, although he does have what is otherwise known as the Auto-LSD. If I'm not mistaken, this is standard on ALL 09+ Tacoma trucks.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Hey taco, I don't understand, why do you want a locker? That is a lot of pressure going to possibly one wheel. Are you going to use it for off road...or beach?
Old 05-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
He does not have a mechanical LSD, although he does have what is otherwise known as the Auto-LSD. If I'm not mistaken, this is standard on ALL 09+ Tacoma trucks.
Ah. Then it works with the braking system.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Theres a guy in Canada that has one for sale.. 800+ shipping. Probably like $1200 once it gets to you. I can talk to him for ya if your interested in that sorta price.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-complete.html

Here is one for sale from a great guy on here.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
You plan on drifting?
hahah no, i have lsd but i dont have an elocker in rear, i only get power out of one wheel all the time. i want to be able to get power out of both rear incase i ever get stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
Hey taco, I don't understand, why do you want a locker? That is a lot of pressure going to possibly one wheel. Are you going to use it for off road...or beach?
yes i want it so i can offroad but since i only have power out of one wheel i want that e-locker so i can get out of some tough spots if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Theres a guy in Canada that has one for sale.. 800+ shipping. Probably like $1200 once it gets to you. I can talk to him for ya if your interested in that sorta price.
i called a dismantling place in sac'to, ca and they have it for 1000 with ecu, harness and switch. justing trying to get it on here or somewhere else for cheaper. plus 110 shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Will an arb not work?
not sure, i think it'll work better with the e-locker on there with an arb installed on there too. dont really know.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
Taco Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-complete.html

Here is one for sale from a great guy on here.
thanks, pm'd