Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Satoshi Grille Mesh

Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

PrerunnerChris's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Satoshi Grille Mesh

Steel Mesh:
Got this from a steel mill around here I think it works great once you cut, clean and paint it. I have 8 sheets for sale I’m not sure the measurement off the top of my head but one sheet will be plenty. (3 mesh pending)

I am located in Riverside, CA if you are interested shoot me a PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. -Thanks

Steel Mesh $20 (each)

And just to give you guys an idea of what it looks like here is before and after pictures

Old 05-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
TheVPenguin is on a distinguished road

Name: Orlando
TheVPenguin's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

hey guys just to make sure we are on the right page im not making these im just selling the parts so you can make then yourselfs sorry if there was confusion
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Go Big Or Go Home!

Sale Pending on 1 mesh, still have 2 left any takers?
Old 05-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #6
Go Big Or Go Home!

Bump for 1 mesh SOLD
Old 05-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question;
How do you get the recessed look from oem grill? Do you cut out cross member then fill in with something? Looks sick and want to do it!
Old 05-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Quick question;
How do you get the recessed look from oem grill? Do you cut out cross member then fill in with something? Looks sick and want to do it!

search " Satoshi "

here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ow-w-pics.html
Old 05-22-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Just read up on that. Think I'll do it. Thanks yo! I have a plastic welder also, hopefully that works great instead of going epoxy.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #10
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
wanna make me one
Old 05-23-2010, 01:43 AM   #11
Go Big Or Go Home!

Thanks guys for answering the above questions. I still have 1 mesh and grille available
Old 05-23-2010, 02:05 AM   #12
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Process for color matching the existing chrome? What paint do I use? I have a 2010 in white!
Old 05-23-2010, 06:57 AM   #13
Go Big Or Go Home!

It's all good bro no worries, as long as nobodies talking shit on what I'm selling I don't mind
Old 05-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #14
TheVPenguin is on a distinguished road

Name: Orlando
TheVPenguin's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 05-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
Go Big Or Go Home!

PM Replied
Old 05-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #16
Go Big Or Go Home!

Hey guys i might be getting some more Mesh from a buddy of mine cause i want to try to receed the bumper too. I will most likely have some left over, so i might have a couple more up for sale ill keep you guys posted. Shoot me a PM if you would be interested. -Thanks
Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #17
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Hey where did you get the fiber glass from?
you know, to put the screws in place to bolt the mesh?
Old 05-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #18
Go Big Or Go Home!

I bought a fiberglass kit from autozone or u can get it at home depot but i didnt see any kits there so u have to buy the glass and the resin separately which is more then i need, hope this helps.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #20
Go Big Or Go Home!

Yep no problem bro good luck with the project