Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Hood W/ Scoop

Old 05-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Hood W/ Scoop

i have an 05 trd off road, but i would like a hood scoop. willing to trade my hood plus $$$ on my end.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
i have an 05 trd off road, but i would like a hood scoop. willing to trade my hood plus $$$ on my end.

What color is your truck?? Hard to find but try the XRunners cause they want non scooped hoods. I know someone trying to possibly sell a white one in LA/OC
Old 05-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whats a reasonable price for one. There's a company out here wich has some made out of the same medal as the OEM hoods for $125.00. Is this a good deal?
Old 05-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #5

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
What color is your truck?? Hard to find but try the XRunners cause they want non scooped hoods. I know someone trying to possibly sell a white one in LA/OC
My truck is white!