Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 1982 Toyota Pick Up Truck

Old 05-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
TheresaRichardson is on a distinguished road
Name: Theresa
TheresaRichardson's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 1982 Toyota Pick Up Truck

I am selling my 1982 Toyota Pick Up Truck. It is the Tacoma before it got its name. Its 4x4 and runs just fine for being as old as it is. Manual transmission not too bad of gas mileage for its time either. I would like to sell it to some one who will appreciate it and fix it up to its full potential. I am asking for $1,000 for it or best offer.

You can respond here or email me I will be checking daily for responses

Thank you
For Sale: 1982 Toyota Pick Up Truck-mms_picture-1-.jpg

For Sale: 1982 Toyota Pick Up Truck-mms_picture-2-.jpg

For Sale: 1982 Toyota Pick Up Truck-mms_picture.jpg
Old 05-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Vintage! Good luck with the sale! The 22R runs FOREVER!

Just curious..How many miles????

Azbackcountry
Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
Old 05-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
22R such a badass engine...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
Everybody says it makes the neighborhood look bad and I really like it and my boyfriend wants to fix it up and has done some work on it but his parents are making me sell it because its an eye sore :/ i disagree though...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheresaRichardson View Post
Everybody says it makes the neighborhood look bad and I really like it and my boyfriend wants to fix it up and has done some work on it but his parents are making me sell it because its an eye sore :/ i disagree though...
Really? I'd say just lose or replace the rusted out toolbox and maybe prep and paint the rear bumper and it'll already start to look a lot better. Enough to give you more time to fix up the rest.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
True, but the thing is I can't drive it right now because my license is suspended and they say i don't drive it and it just sits there... so I am going to sell it and get my license back and possibly put money towards a down payment on a house
Old 05-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #8
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Theresa, are you the Yahoo girl?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-Ie6s8a50aa
Old 05-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
Yes, but my boyfriend posted it on his name.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #10
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, but my boyfriend posted it on his name.
I see. Well good luck!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
Thanks
Old 05-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #12
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
just lose the tool box and paint it and it'll look way better!!

good luck with the sale though!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
lol everyone is afraid to touch the tool box... my boyfriend ripped his arm open last summer trying to get it out on a jagged corner its the box of death! ^_^
Old 05-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #14
Dude If I still went to West Virginia all the time I would meet you there... but my boyfriend would have to follow me out so i could get back but he can't leave the state :/
Old 10-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #15
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I spy bed swap............
Old 10-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #16
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude If I still went to West Virginia all the time I would meet you there... but my boyfriend would have to follow me out so i could get back but he can't leave the state :/
OK so your license is suspended and your boyfriend can't leave the state?!? What are you two? Dick and Jane!?