Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB complete 22re, 2.7, or 3.4

Old 05-22-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
WTB complete 22re, 2.7, or 3.4

i have a 89 4runner with the 3.0, and i am going to rebuild the motor to try* to make it bullet-proof, i know i know. I would like to get an engine for the truck in the mean time.

I would need the
ECU
WireHarness
Engine
Tranny (for the 2.7)

If you have a salvaged rig or the parts listed above i would take it.

located in Saudi Arabia on deployment but back in September. So if you have a truck or 4runner that you arent using or looking for some cash i may be able to help.

thanks Murphy
Old 05-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
bump