Notices

Trade Scooped White Hood 2009 For Non-Scooped 2009

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
Dagwood is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
Dagwood's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Scooped White Hood 2009 For Non-Scooped 2009

Would like to trade hoods, white 2009 with scoop for 2009 without scoop I'm in Yucaipa, . Want to do ASAP

Old 05-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Wheres Yucaipa???

I'll trade ya (im 2008 tho)

Old 05-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ok, now I am confused.....

Old 05-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post pics

Old 05-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
Yucaipa is at the base of the San Bernardino Mtns.

ty Bird, Thats too far for me. GL Ron

Old 05-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
lol.... im dizzy

Old 05-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
comicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
comicnut25's Tacoma Gallery
i have a white 09 and i wish you were closer but i'm in seattle so alas!!

Old 05-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #10
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
ok, now I am confused.....
Come on Geoff, he wants to trade his non scooped 09 for your non scooped 08, Deal?

Old 05-22-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Come on Geoff, he wants to trade his non scooped 09 for your non scooped 08, Deal?
lmfao, you just made my day sir !

Old 05-22-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
comicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud ofcomicnut25 has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
comicnut25's Tacoma Gallery
on second thought this seems too good to be true who would want to trade?

Old 05-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #13
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
lmfao, you just made my day sir !
It's too far for me to drive or I would be all over it. Mine is a 10!!!

And as much I see you here...I am sure I posted first, or was it the other thread? I am not sure cause I can't find that one now.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:10 AM   #14
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicnut25 View Post
on second thought this seems too good to be true who would want to trade?
For numerous reasons, I personally don't care for the scooped hoods. If I had one, I would trade it too.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #15
Dagwood is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
Dagwood's Tacoma Gallery
Scooped white 2009 hood for non scooped hood 2009

Want to trade scooped white 2009 hood for non scooped white hood ASAP. I'm in Yucaipa which is the Inland Empire area of California .
Ron
PS You'll have to come to me to check each others and do the swap!! I everything is PERFECT, I only have 9000 mi

Old 05-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok....No pics = Thread closed.

Closed Thread