Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Second Gen (05+) Headlights

Old 05-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Second Gen (05+) Headlights

No longer needed, picked them up locally, thanks
Old 05-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
Looking to buy headlights for my second gen. Can be aftermarket or OEM, just need some cheap housings for a project. Let me know what you got.

Located in San Diego, but can meet up if necessary.

Thanks,
Adam
ill have some 08 stokers in about a week, make me an offer
Old 05-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered some new headlights. You can buy mine: stock with BHLM for 75+shipping
Old 05-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
how about for 50+shipping?
Old 05-24-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
just ordered some new headlights. You can buy mine: stock with BHLM for 75+shipping
Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
how about for 50+shipping?
have any pictures?
Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #6
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

Name: shon
evotaco07's Tacoma Gallery
i have one that u can buy it has fog crap on the inside so i replaced it... i can deliver to u in san diego as i am there quite often and ill sell it for 30 bucks
Old 05-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #8
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks everyone, pm's replied.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
Retrofit Club!

still looking for someone local. No broken tabs either.

Thanks
Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
Retrofit Club!

BUMP, someone must have something!!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #12
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I have some but I'm not local. Perfect tabs though.
Hey I might be interested in your headlights and I am local. Please shoot me a PM
Old 06-03-2010, 06:19 AM   #14
Retrofit Club!

Bump, all PM's replied, just havent gotten responses. Bump !
Old 06-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
Retrofit Club!

Got them, thanks, Mods please close
Old 06-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #17
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
Looking to buy headlights for my second gen. Can be aftermarket or OEM, just need some cheap housings for a project. Let me know what you got.

Located in San Diego, but can meet up if necessary.

Thanks,
Adam
i have a set make me an offer