LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Stock Headlights

Old 05-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS Stock Headlights

I took these off my 05 back in January and put some new black ones on from ebay. I'm tired of seeing these boxes just sitting in my room. There is nothing wrong with them at all. One turn signal bulb needs to be replaced actually because one was busted on my new set so I took one from the stocks. I think they are cheap anyway. I am in Hilton Head Island, SC. 70 bucks plus shipping takes it.

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]FS Stock Headlights-headlights-6.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
FS Stock Headlights-headlights.jpg   FS Stock Headlights-headlights-2.jpg   FS Stock Headlights-headlights-3.jpg   FS Stock Headlights-headlights-5.jpg  
Old 05-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not sure why the pics are like that but whatever
Old 05-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Talking

Keep them. You'll prob need to when your eBay headlights start to fall apart. I can do the BHLM for ya at a small price
Old 05-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Keep them. You'll prob need to when your eBay headlights start to fall apart. I can do the BHLM for ya at a small price
Yeah I thought about keeping them just in case. Why do you say that though? Bad experience?
Old 05-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
Yeah I thought about keeping them just in case. Why do you say that though? Bad experience?
Yup, as well as many others on this board. The plastic is cheap. The UV protectant (the minimal amount that they have) starts to peel off within a couple years. The front lens chips easier and is more prone to melt.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Yup, as well as many others on this board. The plastic is cheap. The UV protectant (the minimal amount that they have) starts to peel off within a couple years. The front lens chips easier and is more prone to melt.
Hmmm... I knew they weren't going to last forever but I thought they would be a little more durable than that. Good to know. I'm not in a hurry to sell these anyway. If I don't get any bites within a month I might be hitting you up to do the BHLM on them. I don't trust myself to do that.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
I thought they would be a little more durable than that.
yea, not so much...also viet forgot to mention that they use crap sealant...i've fixed a set for a guy so have seen firsthand the crap they put in there.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #9
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
70 bucks how muck shipped to 59105?
Old 06-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #10

UPS says 29.70. So 30 bucks.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #11
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent ill take them!!
Old 06-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
buy from REVOTEC. they do not leak, nor do they fall apart
Old 06-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
buy from REVOTEC. they do not leak, nor do they fall apart
That, ironically, is where I bought them from.