Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ATX thugs 17"

Old 05-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
ATX thugs 17"

17x9 black teflon coated. Wheels are in great shape. PM me if interested. 600.00 for the set. Im on a new computer so I don't have any pictures on this one. I can email pictures. Local only. I can meet half way.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
no excuses. pics are mandatory.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
yeah what he said lol
Old 05-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha. Working on it as we speek.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you cant trust a guy who has beetlejuice as his pic.lol
Old 05-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i wana see them...
Old 05-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
its a new post still give him alittle time..kingtaco if you want email me the pic's ill post them for you
Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
okay, I'll calm down

Old 05-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
Im also selling the tires. Procomp Extreme AT 305-65R17. they only have 8211 miles on them. I can sell them as a set or by themselves.
Rims 600.00 and the tires 750.00.
Attached Thumbnails
ATX thugs 17"-img_0101.jpg   ATX thugs 17"-img_0102.jpg   ATX thugs 17"-img_0332.jpg   ATX thugs 17"-img_0333.jpg   ATX thugs 17"-img_0334.jpg  

Old 05-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #12
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Interested in any trades?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #13
Well....depends. What do you have in mind?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #14
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
Well....depends. What do you have in mind?
My wheels and tires...

I have the ATX Mojave's 16" and 265/75-16 BFG Mud Terrains that have about ummmm no tread left.

BTW...Why are you selling them?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
you cant trust a guy who has beetlejuice as his pic.lol
Hey I'm 6'2" and 280lbs. I'll mess you up. You ask again how tall I am? ummm.....8' and 300lbs. How old am I? ummm.....83. LOL. Damn, beets the best.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
Hey I'm 6'2" and 280lbs. I'll mess you up. You ask again how tall I am? ummm.....8' and 300lbs. How old am I? ummm.....83. LOL. Damn, beets the best.
LOL...Watching him on Howard TV right now!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #17
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if you want to trade rims check mine out in my pic's
Old 05-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #18
Im going to trade my truck for a 2010 titan. Nah a 2010 tacoma 4x4.
Did you watch the his reality show? It was on for a couple months. Funny stuff.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #19

Yep, Beet is the best wackpacker!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:27 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
if you want to trade rims check mine out in my pic's
Why dont we just trade trucks....be easier? lol
Attached Thumbnails
ATX thugs 17"-img_0098.jpg