Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Non-TSB stock leaf springs

Old 05-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Non-TSB stock leaf springs

Used leaf springs off my 2006 Tacoma DC.

Would like to get $20 a piece or 2 lap dances (no dudes)!

Probably best to keep this local.

$40 for both (or 2 lap dances at Baby Dolls in Dallas).
Attached Thumbnails
Non-TSB stock leaf springs-leafs-1.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
chopshop is on a distinguished road
Name: Darryl
chopshop's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf springs

Do you still have these?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Still have these.......they are yours if you want them. I'll be driving through SA June 11 if you can meet me off of 410. You won't have to pay for shipping.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:31 AM   #6
chopshop is on a distinguished road
Name: Darryl
chopshop's Tacoma Gallery
Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Still have these.......they are yours if you want them. I'll be driving through SA June 11 if you can meet me off of 410. You won't have to pay for shipping.
Sold. I can send you the money via paypal. My shop is right off of Bandera rd. if you want to meet here.