Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need Input on Price for Front Bumper

Old 05-24-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
Zombie Killer
High-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant futureHigh-Gear has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
High-Gear's Tacoma Gallery
Need Input on Price for Front Bumper

This is not officially a F/S Thread, but I will post pics later today if needed.

I just put on an ARB Bull Bar, and am going to sell the front bumper cover and assorted bits which were removed. I figured the shipping would be pretty high and not make it worth selling here, so I planned to put it on Craigslist and try to sell it locally.

What is the going rate for a front bumper cover with Factory Fogs, supports, and the Aluminum bumper bar? And what should I ask for a used one?

Thanks
Old 05-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
From what I have seen on here most people list them around $200. Most people that list them with the fog lights get tons of requests asking if they will separate the fogs and sell them. The fog lights alone get $100.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
From what I have seen on here most people list them around $200. Most people that list them with the fog lights get tons of requests asking if they will separate the fogs and sell them. The fog lights alone get $100.

Damn than I fuckin' gave away a set 6 months ago. I think I sold them for like $30 or $40...