Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 04 Stock Toyota Wheels

Old 05-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 04 Stock Toyota Wheels

Like the title says i have the stock wheels off my truck for sale. They come with the lugs and center caps.

$225 OBO NO SHIPPING LOCAL ONLY

Attached Thumbnails
FS: 04 Stock Toyota Wheels-picture-072.jpg   FS: 04 Stock Toyota Wheels-picture-073.jpg   FS: 04 Stock Toyota Wheels-picture-074.jpg   FS: 04 Stock Toyota Wheels-picture-075.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Price to High

To expensive consider revising your asking price. Just to give you an idea, I bought the same rims (cleaner IMO) with tires 2 weeks ago for $125.

Good Luck with the Sale.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, $350 is way high. I sold mine with 50% tread for $250.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i thought so to just needed a starting point. Lowered price.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
shift96 is a splendid one to beholdshift96 is a splendid one to beholdshift96 is a splendid one to beholdshift96 is a splendid one to beholdshift96 is a splendid one to beholdshift96 is a splendid one to beholdshift96 is a splendid one to behold
shift96's Tacoma Gallery
Will you sell the 2 best ones out of the four? I will buy them if so. I'm about an hour from you
Old 05-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #8

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shift96 View Post
Will you sell the 2 best ones out of the four? I will buy them if so. I'm about an hour from you

I would rather keep them together unless someone wants the other 2.