Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Blacked out tacoma emblems

Old 05-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out tacoma emblems

Up for sale is a set of blacked out prerunner set with tape installed.
$75 shipped. 4 coats of black krylon, 2 coats of semi gloss. look great.
Attached Thumbnails
Blacked out tacoma emblems-boclp1gbgk-kgrhqeh-ceet67-e4dfblnz-iddn-_12-1-.jpg  
Old 05-26-2010, 06:34 AM   #6
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
not trying to insult you but they may not be selling due to price. i have seen these go for $20-30
Old 05-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Im getting ready to do this to mine over the next month or so. Im liking the textured look for my black Taco or I would take them off your hands.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
Im getting ready to do this to mine over the next month or so. Im liking the textured look for my black Taco or I would take them off your hands.
okay
Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
meegari is on a distinguished road
meegari's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-31-2010, 03:16 PM   #13
BUDDHApower
tacomabuddha is on a distinguished road

tacomabuddha's Tacoma Gallery
Will you separate? I just need one "Toyota"... if so how much plus shipping?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have pictures of the black emblems on your truck?