Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ icon rear shocks

Old 05-25-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
05+ icon rear shocks

I have for sale, my ICON Tacoma remote reservoir rear shocks. These shocks were on my truck for about six months before I made the switch to a bed cage and bigger shocks. They are still charged up with nitrogen and in excellent condition. I have the orginal boxes they were shipped in. Nothing is missing and they are ready to bolt right into any 05+ Tacoma Prerunner. They sell new on the wheeler's website, as well as the Icon website for $472.00 a pair. I'm asking $300 for the pair. I live in Murrieta, CA.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Overview

The ICON Series Rear Reservoir Shocks for the 05 and up Tacoma's will enhance the ride of any suspension, whether it be stock or lifted. These shocks increase wheel travel and provide excellcent control over many different types of terrain, be it asphault, rocks or whooped out desert terrain. These shocks come complete with a reservoir mount to mount on the outside of the frame to ensure proper cooling and to keep the reservoir out of harms way.
Attached Thumbnails
05+ icon rear shocks-p1030619.jpg   05+ icon rear shocks-p1030620.jpg   05+ icon rear shocks-p1030622.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, those are really nice shocks. I wish I had the cash right now. I'm 25 min from murrieta!!
Good luck with the sale man!!
Old 05-26-2010, 04:54 AM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #10
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
You've got money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Cool, those are really nice shocks. I wish I had the cash right now. I'm 25 min from murrieta!!
Good luck with the sale man!!

A little birdy told me you have bout $250 make him an offer.....Thanks again for the intake and great price
Old 05-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
A little birdy told me you have bout $250 make him an offer.....Thanks again for the intake and great price
No problem. Damn, they're sold