1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05+ icon rear shocks

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by rzimm001, May 25, 2010.

1. May 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Long-Travel
    King 10" coilovers w/ resi. 3.5" over long travel kit. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Home fabbed bed cage. King 2.5x16 bypass shocks in the rear. DMZ long travel rear end. Race radio (2meter). Removed secondary carbon air filter. Exhaust dumped before the axle / no muffler. Phram fresh air cabin filter. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, PRP race seats.
    I have for sale, my ICON Tacoma remote reservoir rear shocks. These shocks were on my truck for about six months before I made the switch to a bed cage and bigger shocks. They are still charged up with nitrogen and in excellent condition. I have the orginal boxes they were shipped in. Nothing is missing and they are ready to bolt right into any 05+ Tacoma Prerunner. They sell new on the wheeler's website, as well as the Icon website for $472.00 a pair. I'm asking $300 for the pair. I live in Murrieta, CA.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Overview

The ICON Series Rear Reservoir Shocks for the 05 and up Tacoma's will enhance the ride of any suspension, whether it be stock or lifted. These shocks increase wheel travel and provide excellcent control over many different types of terrain, be it asphault, rocks or whooped out desert terrain. These shocks come complete with a reservoir mount to mount on the outside of the frame to ensure proper cooling and to keep the reservoir out of harms way.

P1030619.jpg
    P1030620.jpg
    P1030622.jpg

2. May 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    yummmmmm, I want these! I wish your price was around $200. I would jump all over them. Good luck with the sale. :D

3. May 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    How many miles?

4. May 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    King 10" coilovers w/ resi. 3.5" over long travel kit. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Home fabbed bed cage. King 2.5x16 bypass shocks in the rear. DMZ long travel rear end. Race radio (2meter). Removed secondary carbon air filter. Exhaust dumped before the axle / no muffler. Phram fresh air cabin filter. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, PRP race seats.

Thank you. Trust me, they're worth $300. You wouldn't be dissapointed :D

5. May 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    Maybe 10k if that. I drive the freeway a lot to get to college so its mostly from that.

6. May 25, 2010 at 11:34 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    So you still keeping your fronts?

7. May 25, 2010 at 11:37 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    Yes sirr. Can't afford the long travel front yet. Maybe one day :)

8. May 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    Cool, those are really nice shocks. I wish I had the cash right now. I'm 25 min from murrieta!! :)
    Good luck with the sale man!!

9. May 26, 2010 at 4:54 AM
    jacob_wood

jacob_wood Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Jose, CA (Nor-Cal)
    Vehicle:
    2010 SSM DCLB
    PM sent.

10. May 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM
    mpleitez

mpleitez Well-Known Member

Member:
    valencia
    Vehicle:
    03 toyota tacoma double cab 4x4
    Rear E-Locker TRD supercharger w/URD 7th injector 3 in. lift (soon) Icon coil overs front (soon) Icon UCA (soon) K&N air intake DT Headers (one day)

A little birdy told me you have bout $250 make him an offer.....Thanks again for the intake and great price:D

11. May 27, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
  12. May 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    No problem. Damn, they're sold :(

Products Discussed in

To Top