LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: Oakley's

Old 05-27-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: Oakley's

So this might be a tad bit off topic. But I want to sell my gloss black Hijinx Bruce Irons edition. They are super light weight and cover all the eye so when you are out on the water your eyes don't get f'd up. I use them for biking a lot as well for dirt and such. They are a great pair of sunglasses. There is only 1 issue with them and that my Gf's dog bit them once and there are a couple dent marks on one of the sides. Its nothing noticeable. These have been worn so there is the usual scuff marks on them. I bought for 120 willing to sell for 75 OBO.

This photo if it didnt suck shows the dent marks by my gf's dog