LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: HELO Wheels

Old 05-27-2010, 07:26 AM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: HELO Wheels

Hello I have 2 sets of wheels so I need to get rid of one of them( If youre wondering why it's because of my girl)
These are a set HELO MAXX wheels for sale, they are 16" and you can look them up on

helowheels.com

I also have a set of all black kmc wheels which are currently on my truck! They look sick and I will Post Pics later.
Im asking $450 and buyer pays shipping.
I work for FedEx so i'll give you my 75% discount on shipping.
PM me with any questions or comments.

Here they are:

Thanks for looking!
Old 05-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 05-27-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i want them!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #4

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a lot of the same questions so im going to answer them now instead of PMing everyone back.

1) Yes i'm ok with local pick up and might give you a discount.
2) Yes im willing to trade for:
- TRD CAI + CASH
- AAL + CASH
- White hood with scoop
Any othe Quetions go ahead and PM me. Thanks
Old 05-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #5

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
i want them!!!!!!!
send me a pm
Old 05-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i want to see the black kmc..
Old 05-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #7

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
i want to see the black kmc..
I'll have pics up later today.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:30 PM   #8

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok Here are the black kmc wheels!!!

IM GOING TO REPOST THIS THREAD UNDER THE TITLE "WHEELS FOR SALE" BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE KMC WHEELS.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
do u have pics of the helos mounted?
Old 05-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #10

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
do u have pics of the helos mounted?
LOL you just pm'd me. I only have pics of them with tires on. If you want to see them mounted look at Chris4x4's truck. He has the same wheels.