Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/TRADE: 16" Wheels

Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS/TRADE: 16" Wheels

I have two sets of wheels and i need to get rid of one.

The first set is a set of Chrome HELO MAXX WHEELS 16x8 with 4.5" back clearing:

One of these has a little curb rash on one wheel... You can hardly tell but i thought i should tell you guys.

Second is a set of Black KMC wheels 16x8( IDK the rear clearance):

Im only selling one set. Im looking for:

-$450
or
-TRD CAI + Cash
or
- AAL + CASH

Buyer pays for shipping but i would be happy to hook you guys up with my 75% FEDEX SHIPPING DISCOUNT! PM me with any questions! Thanks for looking!

************************************************** ************************************************** **
Ok Guy's I really need to move these wheels so I'm reducing the price on the HELO's because they are the one's that aren't mounted.
New Price $400.00 plus shipping.
Shipping cost is about $30.00 to anywhere in the Continental US.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Kick ass deal!

Bump!
Old 05-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Kick ass deal!

Bump!
Thanks
Old 05-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really want those black rims! But I have the same rims as the first set your selling. So I cant trade.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Damn!!! Why couldnt this deal be like in 3 more months! I want those helo's but dont have the coin yet.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #6

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Damn!!! Why couldnt this deal be like in 3 more months! I want those helo's but dont have the coin yet.
PM me, maybe we can work something out.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
are you sure those are kmc wheels? cant find them anywhere online... are they procomps?
Old 05-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
this is just for rims right?
Old 05-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #10

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
are you sure those are kmc wheels? cant find them anywhere online... are they procomps?
Yes that's what the guy that i bought them from told me.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #11

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
this is just for rims right?
yep
Old 05-28-2010, 08:40 AM   #12

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Morning BUMP!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:21 PM   #13

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday bump
Old 05-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wanna trade my chrome Motos for the Black wheels?
Old 05-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #15

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wanna trade my chrome Motos for the Black wheels?
No man I need to sell one of the sets. I'm willing to trade for trd cai, aal, or $$$.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
No man I need to sell one of the sets. I'm willing to trade for trd cai, aal, or $$$.
well it was worth a shot lol...

Bump!! For a good deal!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #17

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well it was worth a shot lol...

Bump!! For a good deal!!!
Thanks
Old 05-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #19

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackz View Post
Wonder what the Helos would look like powder coated black?
IDK? Good question maybe one of the folks with Photoshop can help us out.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #20
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackz View Post
Wonder what the Helos would look like powder coated black?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
IDK? Good question maybe one of the folks with Photoshop can help us out.

BUMP for some nice wheels!