Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: 17" TRD Sport rims

Old 05-28-2010, 01:13 AM   #1
Gameday is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: 17" TRD Sport rims

Anyone close to Vancouver, BC have a set for sale or you want to get rid of? need a set to powder coat for my '06
Old 05-28-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
You already have TRD Sport Rims, you should buy TRD Offroad rims
Old 05-28-2010, 07:35 AM   #3
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
I have some that i will sell you at the end of the month when i lift my truck.
i can send them up there via fastenal's intercompany mail. how much ?
Old 05-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I think he wants them to do a powder coating test.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I have some, im willing to make you a good deal on them too.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #7

Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I would but the shipping would kill me
Old 05-29-2010, 08:16 AM   #8

Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
I have some that i will sell you at the end of the month when i lift my truck.
i can send them up there via fastenal's intercompany mail. how much ?
Not sure, want ya want for dem?