Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Bed Bar's

Old 05-28-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS: Bed Bar's

For sale: “Bed Bar's”

I can make these for 1st or 2nd Gen Tacoma's!

Installation:
An L bracket sits on your bed rail and 2 screws or bolts on each side are needed to mount it to your bed rails.

Note: This was my test build and the mounting brackets are thinner than I want. The products you order will have a wider mounting platform to make them more stable.

PRICE INFORMATION

Standard Bed Bar (style 1)
$45 – Includes the standard bar with L bracket Mounting and 3 Tabs for lights, antenna, or other.

Bed Bar with Bike Mount (style 2)
$70 -
Same as standard bed bar except has a mount for the forks on a mountain bike, still includes the 3 tabs.
>>Pictures will follow as soon as I mount one on this bed bar!<<

Heavy Duty Bed Bar (Style 3)
$55 - These will be made out of 1.5 inch tubing with beefed up mounting and gussets at the bends. so they can handle being used as tie down points for dirt bikes or anything else. will also come with the standard 3 mounting tabs. optional tabs for hooking tie downs to.
>>> Pictures will come later when i build one of these<<<

Additions
  • Additional Bike mount’s installed are 25$
  • Extra tabs are 5$ each, it comes with 3 standard
  • painted with Primer =5$
  • Primer and Painted BLACK = 10$
  • Spray on bed liner (recommended) = 15$
Shipping
-These will be shipped by UPS and shipping cost will vary
-I got a quote for one shipped to New York and it was 22$ and to southern California it was about 16$ so expect around that cost
-Local Pickup is fine. If we'll be at the same meet I can also bring them to you then.

About my Product
These are 1 inch steel tube with .120 wall (unless you order the heavy duty). Each one is hand made by myself and I pay very close attention to detail. They have about a 3 inch rise above the bed rails. Requires 4 screws or bolts for mounting (not included)

How to Order
To order PM saying you want one.
Please include:
1. Your Name
2. Which style do you want (1, 2, or 3)
3. do you want any additions? which ones/how many?
4. How you want the finish (Bare Steel, primer, black, Or Bed liner)
5. send me your PayPal account name and I will send you the bill.
>>>I won’t build it until I've received payment<<<
>>>if you need Hardware for mounting let me know and add
5$ to your price<<<

Payment
Will be made through PayPal unless local and can pay by cash

Liability
By paying you are agreeing that I am not liable for damage or harm caused to anything if using this product improperly.

Replacement
In the event that you break or bend one of these you can send me the damaged product back and I will send you a new one at half price. Cost of shipping is up to you.

Additional Information and pictures
if you want anything changed on yours please feel free to PM me with your questions and I would be happy to help. I've tried to include all the information I can but if anything else comes along I will edit this post.

These can be mounted anywhere on your bed rails!

I look forward to earning everyone's business that I can, I assure everyone will be more than satisfied with my products.

Next to the cab!

Behind a tool box!

At the back of the bed!
(Great for back up lights and protects tailgate when hauling anything long)

Thank you all for looking!
Old 05-28-2010, 01:23 AM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
List of people ordering
Name will be red after payment is received
Name will be Blue when yours has been shipped!

1. Could be you!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Do you have any pictures of style 1 on a 2nd gen? I'm interested in this.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I like. Sub'd
Old 05-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Nice work
Old 05-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Do you have any pictures of style 1 on a 2nd gen? I'm interested in this.
have not built one for a second gen yet but can make it happen some time this week, but would be the same thing but a little longer if you can imagine that untill i get it done!
Old 05-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #7
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I like. Sub'd
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshy523 View Post
Awesome Nice work
and Thank you too!
Old 05-30-2010, 02:57 AM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
have not built one for a second gen yet but can make it happen some time this week, but would be the same thing but a little longer if you can imagine that untill i get it done!
I'd be willing to be the guinea pig for the 2nd gens
Old 05-30-2010, 03:07 AM   #9
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I'd be willing to be the guinea pig for the 2nd gens
and what do you mean by guinea pig
Old 05-31-2010, 12:13 PM   #10
MikeZQ is on a distinguished road
MikeZQ's Tacoma Gallery
Just a thought... what do you think of making 2nd gen bed bars that would use the adjustable factory tie down rails? Sure the cost would be more but hell, I don't want to drill holes in my new truck yet.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeZQ View Post
Just a thought... what do you think of making 2nd gen bed bars that would use the adjustable factory tie down rails? Sure the cost would be more but hell, I don't want to drill holes in my new truck yet.
ya i haven't got a chance to look at the rails to see how they would go in yet, but i'll be doing that soon, defenetly been a thought. the bold on ones will have to be for the 1st gen though unless some people want clamp on's
Old 05-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #12
MikeZQ is on a distinguished road
MikeZQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
ya i haven't got a chance to look at the rails to see how they would go in yet, but i'll be doing that soon, defenetly been a thought. the bold on ones will have to be for the 1st gen though unless some people want clamp on's

Good to hear, I'll check back for updates.
BTW... your work looks top notch.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #13
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeZQ View Post
Good to hear, I'll check back for updates.
BTW... your work looks top notch.
thanks man i always like to have good quality products!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #14
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I'd shy away from mounting to the bed rail, especially with the heavy duty product. Bed rail on a 2nd gen is pretty thin and could probably flex, making it a real weak point. At least take a real hard look using Eric's truck before committing.

I would recommend fabbing your own 2nd gen rail washers by grinding down some unistruts. Stupid odd-sized rail system!!

What would be even cooler is to make your own heavy duty aftermarket 2nd gen rail system.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #15
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool, sub'd!
I'd be interested when you finally get a 2nd gen figured out. Especially if you could post pics of the mounting system. Could you also post the bike-mount portion?

Looks good though!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #16
Htnswches is on a distinguished road

Name: E
Htnswches's Tacoma Gallery
any updates on the 2nd gen bed bars?
Old 06-25-2010, 09:00 AM   #17
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htnswches View Post
any updates on the 2nd gen bed bars?
not yet. been working my ass off on the bumper i just built. but we have a tube bender now so will probably fab somthing up this week next week
Old 11-29-2010, 06:52 AM   #19
PGFF is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
PGFF's Tacoma Gallery
Any pictures of style 3? What is the turnaround on one of these from payment to shipping?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
cjastacio is on a distinguished road
cjastacio's Tacoma Gallery
looking forward to seeing pics on a 2nd gen...