Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

feeler: 09 TRD smoked / dark chrome oem headlights

Old 05-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
feeler: 09 TRD smoked / dark chrome oem headlights

Feeler: 09 Set of trd smoke / dark chrome headlights, i bought these mounted them but i think my bsp would look better with some bhlm

set of 09 led tails (im sticking with my tinted set)

any one possibly interested? i have one interested party in the tails just waiting to hear back.

All bulbs would be included!

will ship!

Old 05-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
I,m interested, depending on price.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
id be interested as well, again, pending a price
Old 05-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tails ive seen listed on here for 90 for one prsitine 1 and a free broken one, so 200? and broken tab headlights 175+ feel free to chime in guys.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Theres a tab broken on the headlights?
Old 05-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
Theres a tab broken on the headlights?

no these lights are pristine! everything intact! no flaws! i was saying other people are selling broken tabbed ones for 175+
Old 05-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
Mob it
nicoolasm is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
nicoolasm's Tacoma Gallery
how much for tail lights? and i have the same ones blacked out...trade?
Old 05-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #8
Mob it
nicoolasm is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
nicoolasm's Tacoma Gallery
oh just saw that you already have smoked ones...but still how much?
Old 05-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
no these lights are pristine! everything intact! no flaws! i was saying other people are selling broken tabbed ones for 175+
Oh ok i see. I really want these lol.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
FJ FTW!

Both sets no longer available thanks for looking
Old 03-29-2014, 09:14 PM   #12
edg99 is on a distinguished road
Name: edgar
edg99's Tacoma Gallery
hi im interested. do you still has the oem smoked headlights? please let me know i interested in buy the pair for tacoma 2010 trd sport package. and im interested in the led tail light left for the tacoma 2010. please let me know.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #13
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edg99 View Post
hi im interested. do you still has the oem smoked headlights? please let me know i interested in buy the pair for tacoma 2010 trd sport package. and im interested in the led tail light left for the tacoma 2010. please let me know.
Dude, this is 4 years old.