Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: 02 Double Cab Shell

Old 05-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: 02 Double Cab Shell

want a cheap camper shell. dont care about looks just need somethin to put back there for desert trips for my dog. let me know what you got. thanks. (714)356-2317. -Tyler
Old 06-25-2010, 02:57 AM   #2
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bumpp
Old 07-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
socal matt is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
socal matt's Tacoma Gallery
snug top

Hi ive got a white snug top camper shell that fits the 01-04 double cab. Ill take 400 for it.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal matt View Post
Hi ive got a white snug top camper shell that fits the 01-04 double cab. Ill take 400 for it.
can you go any cheaper? i have a long list of stuff i am purchasing in the next week haha. or would you want to trade straight up for a deaver j59 leaf pack? i will be getting rid of it very soon.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #5
socal matt is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
socal matt's Tacoma Gallery
snug top

I would have traded you in a heart beat a month ago but i just got a new leaf pack installed . i can go 350 on it but thats it i paid 500 for it a year ago. I really just want it gone
Old 07-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #6

alright i will let you know. i am buying my 62s tomoro so i will be getting rid of the deavers soon there after to get some money back. i will only have about 300 bucks or so after tomoro so if u want i can do 300 but if not i will hit you up when i get ahold of some more money. im not sure how long that will be though. thanks for the responses