Notices

T-Rex Eyelids

Old 05-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
T-Rex Eyelids

Hey guys I've got some brand new T-Rex Eyelids up for grabs. Now these are the fiberglass ones, not vinyl. I originally bought these back in Feb. and just never got around to painting them and installing them onto my truck.

The only reason why I am selling is because I've decided to go with the sleeper lids vs. the t-rex ones.

My asking price is $30.00 w/o shipping. These are REALLY light so shipping should be super cheap in a pre-paid box.

If your interested pm me your: Name, Cell #, and Zip.

~Zoggs~
Attached Thumbnails
T-Rex Eyelids-trexlids.jpeg  
Old 05-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
dibs pm sent
Old 05-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
What are these "sleeper lids" you speak of? I search (both tw and google) and nothing came up.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 05-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that was fast
Old 05-28-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadFootCaliKid View Post
What are these "sleeper lids" you speak of? I search (both tw and google) and nothing came up.
Can you post pics of the sleeper ones or a link of something?
Old 05-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #7
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding right.. Maybe I should have asked for more...

Oh, and hey- Calikid- These are sleeper eyelids.. They run flush with the grill vs having the tab come down. It's less aggressive.
Attached Thumbnails
T-Rex Eyelids-tsleppers.jpg  
Old 05-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
sent $,

thanks quick and smooth transaction
Old 05-28-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
K man, just dropped them off at ups. I'll pm you shipping info
~Zoggs