Notices

2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle

Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle

Hey guys got some extra stuff I'm looking to get rid of.. Dont have any more room left in storage for it and I could put the money towards more stuff for the truck

First item: (Pair) 2010 OEM Smoked Lamps- Asking $150.00 SOLD
- These are brand new lamps, no broken tabs, no scratches, no damage what so ever. They're very clean and come with bulbs. Still have factory seal, They haven't been opened up so they don't fog or leak.

Second Item: (Pair) 2010 OEM LED Tail Lights- Asking $125.00 SOLD
- These are also brand new. No broken tabs, clips, harnesses, nothing. They're in new condition, all you have to do is plug em in and your good to go. Has factory seal so these do not fog or leak either. These have no tint on them either.

Third Item: (Pair) 2010 OEM Clear Fog Lights- Asking $50.00 SOLD
- You guessed it, these are also new. Not a scratch on em. These fogs have no tint on them so they're just the clear lens fogs, bulbs included.

Fourth Item: 2010 TRD O.R Base Black Mirrors- (Pair) Asking $30.00 SOLD
- Both mirrors have small 2" Convex mirrors for blind spots. Mirrors are in good shape. Both have minor scuffs from bugs hitting them and such. But look good. These are power mirrors.

Fifth Item: 2010 Tail Gate Handle w/back up slot- Asking $10.00 OBO SOLD
- This item it new with minor scuffs to the plastic obtained from washing the truck. Looks good though. Have the slot for a back up camera. (camera not included)

Sixth Item: 2005+ OEM Fog Light Switch- Asking $10.00 SOLD
- I bought this to wire up my hella's but decided to go with a blue led light up instead. This is a FACTORY looking push button switch for fog lights. Its 50 bucks new from the dealer and has never been used. it can be swapped out for one of the "blanks" in your truck. I dont have a picture of it but can get one upon request..

Seventh Item: Smoked lens Fog Lights- Asking $50.00 w/o shipping SOLD
- Ordered a pair of these for my truck and the company sent me a 2nd set by mistake. They refuse to come pick them up so I've decided I'm going to sell them and put the money back into my pocket. These are brand new. Haven't even been pulled out of the box yet. There JUST like factory fog lights but have a smoked lens. Those of you guys running lame-x might like these as a better alternative. I included a picture of one smoked light side by side to a factory clear lens light. The only difference is the lens. My smoked fogs have been pressure washed and haven't leaked/fogged yet so Id recommend them.

Eighth Item: 2010 Black Mudflaps- Asking $10 Each. Sold as a package Total= $40.00 SOLD
- Have a set (4) of 2010 Tacoma PreRunner mud flaps. These are all black and do not say 4x4.. I took these off the truck at 250 miles so they're in perfect shape. I'm asking $10 a flap and will only sell them as a group.. Sorry guys.

Disclaimer: All items listed above have been used. All statements above refer to the products being in Like-New condtion. Thus meaning theyre in as good of shape as when they rolled outa the factory. Prices are firm unless otherwise listed. All prices exclude shipping costs. Shipping will be at buyers expense. All shipped items will be estimated at safe shipping price (Product insurance & protective wrap will be included in shipping estimate)

If your interested please pm me your Name, zip code, cell #, and the item(s) your interested in. I will be selecting buyers based on first come first serve. I will reply to all messages asap. If you have any questions about the items please feel free to ask.

~Zoggs
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-tlamps.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-ttails.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-tfogs.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-tmirrors.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-clearsmokefog.jpeg  

2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-flaps.jpeg  
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for fogs
Old 05-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed on tails
Old 05-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Tail Lights and Fog Switch have been sold.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
mikekeo is on a distinguished road

mikekeo's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP

Still have mirrors and head lamps..
Old 05-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #7
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

No one wants 2010 Smoked Lamps...
Old 05-30-2010, 08:08 AM   #8
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZoggs View Post
Bump

No one wants 2010 Smoked Lamps...
I would love to have them....not for 225 bucks however. Especially when a guy sold his a few weeks ago for 100 bucks. Now that was a steal!
Old 05-30-2010, 09:00 AM   #9
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you had those tails still, that was a great price!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

New Prices:

$150.00 for 2010 OEM Smoked Headlights

$30.00 for OEM Base Black Mirrors
Old 05-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #11
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the mirrors, $35 shipped?
Old 05-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 05-31-2010, 05:13 AM   #13
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the headlights..
Old 05-31-2010, 12:06 PM   #14
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
damn howd i miss this!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending... Update on Friday 6-4-2010
Old 06-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #17
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see some pics of all the new stuff you have on

I'm saving for that 3rd brake light you have, now that I've seen it in person.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #18
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Ahhh fuck I'm too late.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:18 PM   #19
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Lets see some pics of all the new stuff you have on

I'm saving for that 3rd brake light you have, now that I've seen it in person.
I guess I can whore her out for a bit...

3rd Brake light
3rdbrake.jpeg

Tail Lights
tailprofile.jpeg

Rear Profile
rearprofile.jpeg

BHLM & Smoked Fogs + Hella 500's
conerprofile.jpeg

Tyoshi w/o hellas- Thank you very much
satoshi2.jpeg

Should Have an entire diff. look in another couple days tho..
Just waiting on my parts to arrive...
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-3rdbrake.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-tailprofile.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-conerprofile.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-satoshi2.jpeg   2010 Lamps, Fogs, Tails, Mirrors & TG Handle-rearprofile.jpeg  

Old 06-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
^How do you get the pics. in the actual post.. And not have the thumb nails...