Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

aftermarket bhlm $100 new

Old 05-30-2010, 04:14 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
aftermarket bhlm $100 new

some egay lights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories
Old 05-30-2010, 04:23 AM   #2
mxracer244 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mxracer244's Tacoma Gallery
Are these yours? Why so much to ship?
Old 05-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer244 View Post
Are these yours? Why so much to ship?
not mine.i didnt look at the shipping.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:36 AM   #4
mxracer244 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mxracer244's Tacoma Gallery
$40 to ship headlights is extremely steep (IMO). Reminds me of the people that sell the pre-cut window tint for $7.99 and charge $25.00 for shipping.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a set from Newegg, $111.00 shipped. Crappy cell phone pic., but the lights seem to be good. I added a bead of silicone around the seam.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dave looks good!
I bought a set of those lights off of this seller a few months ago $85.00 + $45.00 shipping,the total was pretty much the same as the other ones on Ebay at the time,plus a few guys here recommended them from him.
So far i like them!

Denis
Old 05-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Hey Dave looks good!
I bought a set of those lights off of this seller a few months ago $85.00 + $45.00 shipping,the total was pretty much the same as the other ones on Ebay at the time,plus a few guys here recommended them from him.
So far i like them!

Denis
i just got same lights from the same seller this week . gona install today.did you reseal them before install? if not have you had any water problems?
Old 05-30-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I didn't reseal them and so far so good!
Old 05-30-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
awsome ill put them in as shipped. these are eagle eyes and are supposed to be of a little better quality from what i understand
Old 05-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I took the truck through the car wash the first day I had the lights in, they were fine. I had to re-aim the passenger side light after I put it in, it was high and right. I haven't driven it at night since. I'll let you know haw it is after I do.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #11
Ancient or so i'm told

I've been through the car wash a few times with no problems.
I had to re-aim mine also,but it's real easy to do.

Denis