LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb super white satoshi grille

Old 05-31-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
wtb super white satoshi grille

lookin to buy a satoshi grille prefferably with a superwhite shell and t-o-y-o-t-a emblem, pm me thanks
Old 05-31-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha
Old 05-31-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
hahahaha
hey its worth a shot lol
Old 05-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery
It never hurts to ask
Old 05-31-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsrme View Post
It never hurts to ask
nope, you would be surprised what people are selling cheap. esp with the state of the economy and job market these days.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:58 AM   #6
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i just saw someone selling one of these on here.....
Old 05-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #7
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I will make you one and deliver it if you can wait for Frontier Days when I will be coming through Casper. I have made several and have a grill on hand just waiting to be satoshied.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Mines for sale.....$500 bucks.

BTW, I was just messin!!!! Better get one!! They look great!!
Old 06-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Mines for sale.....$500 bucks.

BTW, I was just messin!!!! Better get one!! They look great!!
hmm. ill give u 6 if u include the lights lol
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #10
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm starting my project in T-5 minutes!

You can get a brand new stock white grille for $175... materials beyond that are pretty cheap... just takes some elbow grease!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #11
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
I'm starting my project in T-5 minutes!

You can get a brand new stock white grille for $175... materials beyond that are pretty cheap... just takes some elbow grease!
i have a sport super white, lol i work 86 to 100 hours a week so at this point i have more cash than time bro
Old 06-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #12
IRCTACOMA is on a distinguished road
Name: Devon
IRCTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
so u cant actually buy a sweet grill like 75thrangertaco you have to construct it yourself?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #13
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRCTACOMA View Post
so u cant actually buy a sweet grill like 75thrangertaco you have to construct it yourself?
no you can have someone do it for you as a service. just didnt wnt to wait lol. and was hoping someone was selling theres.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:55 AM   #14
IRCTACOMA is on a distinguished road
Name: Devon
IRCTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
OH makes sense i might have to give this a shot myself mind if I ask what kind of material I use for the black backing behind the white "Tacoma" and also what the white "Tacoma" is constructed from? thanks
Old 06-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRCTACOMA View Post
OH makes sense i might have to give this a shot myself mind if I ask what kind of material I use for the black backing behind the white "Tacoma" and also what the white "Tacoma" is constructed from? thanks
i think its the old school fj40 land cruiser emblem, as far as the material i think grillcraft mesh but not sure on that one