LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Truck cap/camper sheel for '05 Tacoma (indigo ink aka dark blue)

Old 06-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Truck cap/camper sheel for '05 Tacoma (indigo ink aka dark blue)

I'm looking for a snugtop or leer shell for a 2005 tacoma standard 6' bed. Must be indigo ink (dark blue). I'm located in Southern California. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
trib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrib is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trib's Tacoma Gallery
Still want this if anyone has one available. I need to make sure my surfboard doesn't get stolen when I go out to eat!
Old 08-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #3

trib's Tacoma Gallery
btt