Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

07 OEM head lights and tails

Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
07 OEM head lights and tails

I had this set of headlights and tails as spares incase I ever had to replace my tinted tails and BHLM headlights. Now I want to sell them to pay for my breakpads and truck maintenace. they are in good condition for being 3 years old and no tabs are broken. These prices are negociable.

$100 for the set of headlights Sold
$100 for the taillights shipped Sold

Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
what did you do to your 3rd brake light?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent about the headlights
Old 06-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
what did you do to your 3rd brake light?
I put a decal over my third break light.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Tails are sold
I am also able to make these into clear corner light if someone is interested.
I could do the black head light mod but that would be extra for the hours it takes.

Bump
Old 06-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #7
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for not updating but they were also sold.