Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Engine Shroud Emblems

Old 06-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Nitrousspeed is on a distinguished road

Nitrousspeed's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Engine Shroud Emblems

Hey there,
Im not sure if anybody would be interested in these, but I made a bunch of them a couple of weeks ago, and figured I would see if people might want to buy them.

They are TRD Engine Shroud Emblems. It fits directly on top of the toyota logo on the shroud

Specs:
1/8" solid lexan acrylic (This is the same stuff lexan blast shields and bullet proof plexi are made from)
Lazar cut (reverse etched letters with High Heat paint coatings)

Colors (Background - Black; Letters - Red (I have a few blank letters that can be painted other colors))

Photos of the Product:

Pictures of the emblem on the engine shroud. They can pretty much be placed anywhere., they were just designed to fit over the Toyota logo.

This was just me playing with the TRD logo, sorry for the crappy pictures, they are taken on my I-phone. Dont know where my good camera is.

This image shows the standard TRD Logo - It still has the protective coating on it, which is why it looks foggy. Once the protective plastic is removed if has a gloss finish.

This is the one with the TRD letters unpainted - They can be painted most colors. The white from the lazar etching fills in and becomes clear when painted, so just the paint colors shows through.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post pics per forum rules or this thread will be deleted
Old 06-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Maintenance Man has a spectacular aura aboutMaintenance Man has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
Maintenance Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
You need to post pics per forum rules or this thread will be deleted
Old 06-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, I see em now...thanks for posting the pics! Those look pretty cool! Your engine is so clean, I wish mine looked half that good
Old 06-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you selling these for and what would the shipping charges be ?
Old 06-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
NorCal Member
dk6487 is a name known to alldk6487 is a name known to alldk6487 is a name known to alldk6487 is a name known to alldk6487 is a name known to alldk6487 is a name known to all

Name: David
dk6487's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
How much are you selling these for and what would the shipping charges be ?
Yes I'm also interested.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #7

Sorry for the delay on the pics. Had to upload them.

Price would help wouldn't it. Im gonna run to the post office and see how much padded envelopes would be or those "if it fits it ships boxes would be" and Ill let ya know. I was thinking like $10 shipped more then likely. Im not looking to make a whole lot of money on these and want to see if people would be interested in them, and if so, Ill cut more.

ATTACHMENT:
For the emblems - 3M tape, I just have to get a hold of another engine shroud so I can map where I need the tape to be located. Again, I was just seeing if people would be interested before I start putting a lot of time into this. My friend attached his with a 3M spray adhesive, but Id rather use the 3M tape. Easier to work with.

The license plate deletes would attach via screws, just like any other license plate.

CUSTOM WORK:
Shroud Emblems:
If you are interested in custom emblems, I can make them, I just require a photo or drawing of what you would be interested in. I have to be able to draw it in AutoCAD to lazar cut it. Price varies depending on complexity and time required to make it.

License Plate Deletes:
I am in the process of making a model license plate frame delete (Based on size and hole placement) I need to make some measurements. Once I start making these Ill post them on here as well.

This is an example of one I made for my old STI

Again, I have to make a model for the truck with sizing and stuff...

Timing:
I have several of the emblems available now
1 - the double line TRD logo for now (If I have more people request them I can cut more in two weeks (Im getting married and going on my honeymoon)
3 - I have three of the standard TRD logos in RED
4 - I have four of the clear lettered TRD logos (These can be made red if people request it or they can be made a different color)

For additional items beyond this, again I will be able to take orders but wont be able to cut for another two weeks.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
How do they stay on, 3M tape? Pretty cool idea.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb11701 View Post
How do they stay on, 3M tape? Pretty cool idea.
For the emblems - 3M tape, I just have to get a hold of another engine shroud so I can map where I need the tape to be located.

The license plate deletes would attach via screws, just like any other license plate.