Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Front Spacers

Old 06-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Front Spacers

closed: I found some
Old 06-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
When are you looking to get em? I will be replacing my spacer lift soon! Will be putting these up as soon as I do it. Right now I'm running 285's no problem and will be seeling everything....trd shocks, coils, spacer and aal and shocks in the rear. Take a look at my pics if you want!

Mike
Old 06-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd like to get some as soon as possible because the shop where I'm buying my rims/tires has a limited amount and when they sell out the price is going up for the next set they order. I'm just looking for the spacer so if the price is fair and they would be ready soon, I am interested. Thanks for looking.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
It may be a few weeks. I'm waiting for a couple things to come in. Don't want to keep you up or anything. Have no clue what these would go for. They were on the truck when I bought em. Think there 2.5-3". My front measure 38" more or less......that's with 285's.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
MASTER CHIEF

its alright im buying some tomorrow, this thread worked fast

thanks for the offer though
Old 06-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #6

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, good luck!