Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Sub box, amp, speakers

Old 06-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Sub box, amp, speakers

I'm looking for a sub box (sub or no sub) for 2 10's or 2 12 inch subs. As for amps, I'm gonna need something to power those subs and the speakers I'm looking to buy also. If ya got something, let me know!
Old 06-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a single jl 12 and 1000watt amp.with a box.I have a video of it in my taco on YouTube. Type in "JL 12 slob"
Old 06-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
I've got a single jl 12 and 1000watt amp.with a box.I have a video of it in my taco on YouTube. Type in "JL 12 slob"
Nice! Now I'm guessing the box wouldn't fit behind the DC seats?
Old 06-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice! Now I'm guessing the box wouldn't fit behind the DC seats?
Haha ya def would not,but the sub is a shallow mount,so u would just need a new box
Old 06-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha ya def would not,but the sub is a shallow mount,so u would just need a new box
Want an Xbox 360 for it?
Old 06-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
how much are you looking to spend on speakers?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
how much are you looking to spend on speakers?
Well what do ya have? I want to keep the whole system under 1K. Preferably as cost efficient as I can.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
GETTN IT

Quote:
Want an Xbox 360 for it?
No I got a 360 but I'll sell u the amp and sub for 150
Old 06-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well what do ya have? I want to keep the whole system under 1K. Preferably as cost efficient as I can.
I have some high end speakers that I am willing to let go. They retailed at $750, but willing to go for $300. The brand is phd and can be compared to focal, dls, rainbow, hertz and other high end stuff.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
I have some high end speakers that I am willing to let go. They retailed at $750, but willing to go for $300. The brand is phd and can be compared to focal, dls, rainbow, hertz and other high end stuff.
100th post^^^
Old 06-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #11
roweboater is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
roweboater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I got a 360 but I'll sell u the amp and sub for 150

would it fit behind bucket seats in a '00 tacoma do you think?
Old 06-04-2010, 12:38 AM   #12
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roweboater View Post
would it fit behind bucket seats in a '00 tacoma do you think?
Well the sub is like 5 inches deep
Old 06-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #14
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
so yes, with the right box.
Haha thank you,I've got a ext. Cab so I didn't wanna make any promises
Old 06-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #15
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm not sure either but I have a 400 watt RMS Kenwood in a pretty big box in the back of my seat. My sub alone is 6" so a 5" should be fine!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #16
Toyota Member
RushTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
RushTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Brand new amp that is small and compact and I am willing to work on price.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good luck!