fs 6" procomp lift

Old 06-02-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
fs 6" procomp lift

brand new pro comp basic lift for 2010 tacoma still in box. never had time to put it on and now in need for some cash to pay bills so im asking 1300. i paid 1400 for it.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
fs 6" procomp lift-0602001157.jpg   fs 6" procomp lift-0602001158.jpg   fs 6" procomp lift-0602001158a.jpg  
Old 06-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
You wanna ship?
Old 06-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
possibly whats your zip
Old 07-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
This should fit the '05 right.... I'm def interested if you'll ship to 23875
Old 07-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #6
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it is but it is way to expensive to ship but if you got the shipping ill be more than happy to
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
u wanna trade me...my atv for ur lift??? i will pay shipping both ways...zip is 34436
Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
o gotya, i thought that was for great falls "mountain"
No prob!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
u wanna trade me...my atv for ur lift??? i will pay shipping both ways...zip is 34436
Shipping for atv =
Old 07-29-2010, 11:27 AM   #13
CrsOne22 is on a distinguished road
CrsOne22's Tacoma Gallery
Is it for 4x4?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #14
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
No prob!

Shipping for atv =
yes i know shiiping will be expensive for an atv...ive done it once n i can do it again!!! haha
Old 07-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #16
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
^^ No kidding. Seeing as how the OP needs money for bills, I think he's barking up the wrong tree, too!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
hayhay now...my atv is fs too just not listed on tw...im actually askin $1800 obo so he could sell it for more $
Old 07-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #18
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
shipping cost to 32225?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #19
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
sorry man i wish i could get the atv but no

let me get some quotes for shipping but its going to be 250+
Old 07-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #20
clintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clinton
clintonjeffries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
let me get some quotes for shipping but its going to be 250+

Hate to tell you but you probably already know this since you initially bought it for 1400... if shipping is 250, it's not worth it for anybody to buy it for more than 1,100... cus even then it would only save them $50

I just ordered the same kit today from 4wheelonline for 1400 out the door shipped