Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Black GrillCraft Grill!!!!

Old 06-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
Fro05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Froilan
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Black GrillCraft Grill!!!!

Hey you guys! I just recently ordered a black GrillCraft grill. Top (main) and bottom portions, for $260. Shipping to Hawaii cost me $25 for a total of $285 shipped to my home. I am debating on whether I should keep it or not, because of the fact of cutting out the existing grill, I wanted just a bolt over. How much are you willing to pay if I do decide on selling it? Please only reasonable offers. I'm willing to do an even amount shipped to YOUR home....
Old 06-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
needs pics and actual pricing...can be OBO
Old 06-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
cut it, it is easy. looks much better. it is kind of a uneasy felling taking a saw
to yor truck. i smoothed it out with a dremel. looks great.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i say cut it too
Old 06-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
+1 for cutting it. You spent a lot of dough to just not even try.
X2. Just go for it!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
X2. Just go for it!!!
X3!
Old 06-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Not to thread jack, but why did you pay that high for it? There's a vendor on this site for wicked cheap???
Old 06-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #10
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, i'm with him.......I'd hate to sawzall such a nice grille.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #11
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
GOOD NEWS!! I got a hold of another grill shell for just $40! Great deal and I couldn't pass it up, bought it from someone who works at parts and service here in Toyota. Altough the paint has bad water stains, I plan on repainting the thing- way cheaper, and lucky for my find. We'll see how this goes...
Old 06-04-2010, 02:27 AM   #12
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
What vendor is that? Probably would amount about the same, if not close to what I paid with shipping to Hawaii..

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
Not to thread jack, but why did you pay that high for it? There's a vendor on this site for wicked cheap???
Old 06-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #13
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro05 View Post
What vendor is that? Probably would amount about the same, if not close to what I paid with shipping to Hawaii..
http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html

Well the grills start out at $150 for upper and $95 for lower. So unless you paid $110 for shipping the upper you'd still make out cheaper.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:54 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, hack it up. It's not hard if you have any common sense. You really don't have to worry about the condition of anything other than the painted portion of the grille, as none of the rest will be visible anyway - it's hidden by the grillecraft.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:01 AM   #15
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Don't sell it. DIY and you'll appreciate the work you did in the end.