Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front bumper & bull bar

Old 06-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Front bumper & bull bar

I will be getting my cbi front bumper in a week or 2 so i thought i would
go ahead and list my factory bumper and bull bar. The bumper is in excellent
condition and will include the factory fog lights. I would like
to get $250 for it. i would like to sell it localy, but will ship if seller pays
freight. fastnal would be the cheapest i think.

I also am selling my aries bull bar. the aluminum skid plate is bent in, i hit a 5 gallon bucket
on the highway. the bar itself is fine, and is linex coated. I would like to get $125 shipped for it.
I called aries and they
said it would be $40 for a new skid. I just never replaced it b/c i was
having a bumper made. I am not selling the piaa lights, they are going on my new bumper.

I figured it would take sometime to sell it, so i thought i would go ahead
and line up a buyer. You don't have to pay me until i take it off and have it ready to ship in a week or two.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
sell the fogs?
Old 06-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
i might, i want to see if someone will buy the whole bumper first. if it has
not found a home in several weeks then i will split it up.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
cool, let me know.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
sardog2111 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: BM1
sardog2111's Tacoma Gallery

Not trying to jack your thread but 225.00 for a bumper and fog lights is a bit steep. Most on here go for 100-150 depending on the color and condition. At any good luck with the sale.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #13

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
fog lights sell for $75 to $85. i have lowered my price to $250 shipped on the bumper
and fog lights. like i stated above, i am trying to find a buyer. i won't be able to
ship out for 2 weeks, that is when i would want the money not now.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #16
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Ill do $125 for the bumper if you meet me halfway I am in Richmond Va...
Old 08-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #17

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
okay, pm me your phone number. i have to work on some farms this week near roanoke rapids, nc which is on 95 i could meet you one evening.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:13 AM   #19
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If your truck was white or black I'd be on the way to pick that bumper up right now
Old 08-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #20
hoopscoach is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
hoopscoach's Tacoma Gallery
If your sale on the bull bar falls through let me know. I want it. Thanks.