Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2010 Stock Tailgate Handle

Old 06-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Stock Tailgate Handle

I replaced the handle with a pop&lock so I can get rid of this now. Any takers? I'll ask $30 +shipping but it's obo.

EDIT: No camera, I'm using it.lol

Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
How hard was installation? I have one and I have a Extang Trifecta Signature series Cover. You like how it looks? Send me some pictures at jabrackin@att.net
Old 06-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
How hard was installation? I have one and I have a Extang Trifecta Signature series Cover. You like how it looks? Send me some pictures at jabrackin@att.net
Very easy installation, took 20 minutes max!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tutorial.html
Old 06-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
Dra6ula is on a distinguished road
Dra6ula's Tacoma Gallery
How about $20 and I could meet ya and pic up.... I'm in Mesa
Old 06-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
best price shipped to 19082?
Old 06-04-2010, 05:47 AM   #8
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
$25 shipped? You could stick it in one of those brown bubble packages walmart sells and it would cost under $5 to ship... anywho PM me your paypal info if you'll take that.