Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale or trade chrome oem step bars!!!

Old 06-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation For sale or trade chrome oem step bars!!!

I have a used set of chrome OEM step bars off of a 2006 toyota tacoma DC SB PreRunner. They have a few scratches/swirls and one pad has a broken tab(easy fix/I will have fixed before sell) and some fading. Also, there is no dents/bends, rust, corrosion, etc. I am asking $350 OBO. They cost about $500+ brand new. They are very nice and look very good with other chrome accessories.
If u have anything to trade just let me know!!! Shipping will be on You
Thanks For Looking!!!

For sale or trade chrome oem step bars!!!-4-26-10-016...web.jpg
Old 06-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i updated it...sorry i felt like a DA when i forgot!!! haahaa
Old 06-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
come on!!! anyone???????
Old 06-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
$300 OBO!!! i need to sell ASAP!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!! make offer...i need to sell ASAP!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
$300 shipped!!! obo
Old 07-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!! i can bed-line them if u want
Old 07-31-2010, 09:01 AM   #10
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump...i need these sold/gone
Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #11
TRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

TRD Daddy's Tacoma Gallery
you got any pics? I've been looking to buy a set. Would like to see them b4 I make you a offer thanks
Old 07-31-2010, 09:44 AM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ive got the one at the top but i just dont know how to make it big!!! those r them on my truck!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:49 AM   #13
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
trd daddy do u want these or not???