Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Spidertrax Spacers

Old 05-30-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Baja Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Spidertrax Spacers

Looking for a set of 4 Spidertrax (or similar spacers 1.25") for my truck (08 TRD Sport), just bought a set of BF Goodrich Mud Terrains, and need the spacers to fit them on my stock wheels (at least until I have the money for some aftermarket wheels), I can pay right away with paypal and want them shipped to San Ysidro, CA. 92173, please send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
rradrian is on a distinguished road
rradrian's Tacoma Gallery
dude im going to sell me stock 07 shocks wit spacers cuz i finally have the money for coilovers idk if u want to buy them. its off of a 07 tacoma trd off road. the spacer lift is from procomp
Old 06-03-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rradrian View Post
dude im going to sell me stock 07 shocks wit spacers cuz i finally have the money for coilovers idk if u want to buy them. its off of a 07 tacoma trd off road. the spacer lift is from procomp
Wrong kind of spacers. He's talking about wheel spacers.

Free bump.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #4
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Baja Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks rradrian, but as EquinsuOcha typed, I'm looking for the wheel spacers, not the coilover ones.