Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/WTS: Side Steps / Nerf Bars 05+ DC

Old 06-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTS: Side Steps / Nerf Bars 05+ DC

I have been trying to get these out of my garage for weeks now. I would prefer to keep this local but if buyer is willing to pay for shipping then I will send them off. I am asking $150. I am also willing to trade for side steps that are black. The truck has 33k on it, so they have 33k of road driving done to them. No major dings or blemishes, but the black might need some armor all if you are trying to make them look perfect.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i have the same step bars for sale too....you know they cost $500+ brand new!!! i just dont like mine....they came on the truck when i had bought it.....i think tha they r just a PITA!!! haha
Old 06-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
Rydndurty is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Rydndurty's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...im thinking, ill get back to you soon.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
damn $500 bucks?? Wow, well I posted 150, so I cant adjust my price up. I would really prefer to have steps.But I really want black steps not chrome. They are nice just not the look I am going for at the moment.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:58 AM   #5
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the Charlotte area, do you still have the side steps?
Old 06-20-2010, 06:04 AM   #6
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
i will be getting rid of mine in a month or to but i do not want to trade. they are go rhino. they are linexed black. i want to get some rock sliders.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
MAtrdguy is on a distinguished road

Army: 101st Airborne Div
Name: Pete
MAtrdguy's Tacoma Gallery
steps

PM Sent