Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16x8 D-Window Streetlocks

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
16x8 D-Window Streetlocks

16x8 Daytona style streetlocks - 2 piece wheels.

Custom ordered 4" backspace.

These wheels run about $159 each and take 6 weeks to order.

3 of the wheels are straight. 1 wheel has a dent on the lip and is missing one of the ring bolts. It rolls straight and balanced, and holds air.

NO shipping on these. Local So Cal pick up only.

$175 OBO

The one bent wheel...

Attached Thumbnails
16x8 D-Window Streetlocks-wheels-004a.jpg   16x8 D-Window Streetlocks-wheels-003a.jpg  
Old 06-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
damn i love those where can i get them brand new?
4 wheel parts sells them under Pro Comp, but they won't do custom backspace, although with a second gen, you can do the 4.5" that they come in...

i wanted 4" so i had to go through Unique Wheels at America's Tire, had to pay a bit more, and then waited almost 6 weeks...
Old 06-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck

looks like 4wp has them in 4.25" backpace...

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Ro...pn=PCW152-6883

Part Number: PCW152-6883

• Rock Crawler Series 152 Gloss Black Street Lock Wheels
  • 16x8,6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern
  • Backspace= 4.25 in.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #5
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
175 for all four?!?
Old 06-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #7
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Mohawk mike you"re insane!!
Old 06-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad they aren't 15s...and not black
Old 06-18-2010, 07:21 AM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
get that glass painted Mike!
ya know, i almost did last month, but to have it color matched exactly, they wanted $500...

on the cheap, single stage, NOT color matched, was $150, but i would rather run the black primer than have the 2 different shades of red...

hahahah
Old 06-18-2010, 08:06 AM   #12
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
just hurcliner the whole truck. and inbetween the bumper up front. under the fender. that would look sick
Old 06-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #13
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
didnt mean to thread jack. bump for the rims
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #14
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
just hurcliner the whole truck. and inbetween the bumper up front. under the fender. that would look sick
dang... that's too much work... hahaha..
Old 06-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #15
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
they still for sale?
Old 06-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Mohawk Mike,

I will be up in Monrovia (626 Area) tomorrow, which I believe is just south west of you in Glendale.

Do you think I could take a look at them?

Thanks
Old 06-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
Mr. Mohawk Mike,

I will be up in Monrovia (626 Area) tomorrow, which I believe is just south west of you in Glendale.

Do you think I could take a look at them?

Thanks
oh shoot... sorry Adam...

i will actually be out all day for Father's Day...

what time will you be in the area?

i should be around late afternoon/early evening...
Old 06-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #19
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
My family is meeting up there around 11-12 or so, but should be around until sometime after dinner. I will PM you my number, just text message me if you can when you have some free time and if our schedules work we can meet up.

Thanks
Old 06-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #20
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the sale! sick ass truck too

Products Discussed in this Thread