Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/Trade: E&G Classics Fine Mesh Grill, 3000 miles

Old 06-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS/Trade: E&G Classics Fine Mesh Grill, 3000 miles

This mesh grill came with my truck when i bought it in July of 2009 and taken off the next day. It's been stored indoors and in near perfect condition and is the same grill seen here.
http://www.carid.com/2009-toyota-tac...lle-46508.html

This is the actual grill for sale or trade.

Located in Florida

250$ shipped, open to offers

EDIT: Fits all 05+ Taco's
Old 06-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i want it!!! does it go over the existing grille or do u have to cut the black part out??? im in florida n i can pick it up!!! how much then if no shipping???
Old 07-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
NoelsMyKuya is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
NoelsMyKuya's Tacoma Gallery
do u have pics of it installed?
Old 07-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #7
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
I do not, took it off as soon as i got home from the dealer. It's the same as in the link though.