Notices

WTB: All Pro bumper

Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: All Pro bumper

If anyone out there has switched their front bumpers around and has a spare all pro in the garage i will take it off your hands
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
We have a used prototype bumper that was just taken off my truck to put on the latest production model. The only difference is the prototype was just spray painted and the lower valance is slightly different.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
We have a used prototype bumper that was just taken off my truck to put on the latest production model. The only difference is the prototype was just spray painted and the lower valance is slightly different.

May you post a photo of it? Price?
Old 06-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on the pic and price pretty please....
Old 06-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
volcom7377 is on a distinguished road
volcom7377's Tacoma Gallery
x3
Old 06-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Her bumper looks just like everyone else's all-pro bumper unless they bought it within the last like 3 weeks. So chill out and you all know what that looks like.

Here is her truck with the bumper
Old 06-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Her bumper looks just like everyone else's all-pro bumper unless they bought it within the last like 3 weeks. So chill out and you all know what that looks like.

Here is her truck with the bumper

She said the finish was rattle canned and the valence is different. So asking to see a picture is not a big deal. Along with a price.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
She said the finish was rattle canned and the valence is different. So asking to see a picture is not a big deal. Along with a price.
unless sarah is talking about the prototype of the new style it should be the same as the picture I posted if not it will look like this one I helped instal yesterday.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
unless sarah is talking about the prototype of the new style it should be the same as the picture I posted if not it will look like this one I helped instal yesterday.
Exactly my point. We don't know which one she is talking about. So asking for a picture with a price is not a big deal. I like the way this one looks.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:59 PM   #11
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
thanks tri!!
Old 06-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could get my hands on that tubed baja bumper they used to sell! That thing is so sick! I'm sick of seeing the same old bumpers

Old 06-14-2010, 07:05 AM   #13
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
thanks tri!!
No problem. I am testing a bumper for Aluminess or I would probably get the All Pro one. I want a light bumper.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #14
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
It is this exact bumper pictured here (without light bar hoop):

$500 plus shipping
Old 06-14-2010, 07:14 AM   #15
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for all the replies