Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<FEELER> Complete THE RETRO SOURCE Kit for Sale (No Glare)

Old 06-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<FEELER> Complete THE RETRO SOURCE Kit for Sale (No Glare)

So I have a Brand New Kit from "THE RETRO SOURCE" for sale. I don't know if I will install these as I haven't had the time to do so.

I might just complete it as its here and waiting.
I'm debating as I'll do some of it and YOSH will help me out on the rest.

However, I'd be interested to part ways with it if someone wants it. This was officially part of a group buy that failed and I paid almost $400 for this kit. You'll save almost $100 with the upgraded Phillips Bulbs.

This is a complete kit to install into your OEM Headlights.

SOCAL - $325 CASH
Shipped - $340

Here is the Break Down on the Kit

Projectors:
FX-R bi-Xenon, LHD, clear lens pre-installed

Ballasts:
Morimoto 35w

Bulbs:
5K OEM Philips 85122+ D2S bulbs

Shrouds:
Gatling

Wire harness:
H4 bi-xenon
Old 06-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
If only you would have been selling this Monday. I just purchased mine and it will be here tomorrow. =(

GL with sale.. let me know if you will part anything out.